We encourage senior, mid-and early career researchers, and post graduate students to submit structured (Context; Objectives; Methods; Results and Discussion) extended abstracts (word limit 1000). The session chairs will select papers for both oral and poster presentations. Key criteria will be: scientific quality, relevance to the session, and study country. If there are more high-quality papers overflow sessions will be organized.
We expect a total of 36-40 oral presentations and 72-80 posters (120 papers/posters in total). Each session will have 4 oral presentations and 8 posters. The conference will be held over two days to cover 9 sessions. Parallel sessions will be organized to accommodate the maximum number of papers and provide choices to participants.
International conference organizing committee:
The entire conference activities will be managed and supervised by an organizing committee with members from both the United Kingdom and Indonesia. The selection of session chairs, conference fees, conference structure, finance, and other important aspects of the conference will be decided by the organizing committee. The committee will meet every month to review progress. The chair will coordinate with the local organizing team to implement recommendations of the committee.
- Professor Saseendran Pallikadavath (Chair of the committee), PB Centre, University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- Professor Sherria Hoskins, Dean, Faculty of Science, University of Portsmouth
- Chris Markhan, University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- Muhammad Sasmito Djati, Vice Rector, University of Brawijaya, Indonesia
- Sigit Priohutomo, Acting Chairperson, BKKBN, Indonesia
- Nofrijal, SIP, MA, Principal Secretary, BKKBN
- Professor drh. Muhammad Rizal Martua Damanik, MRespSc, PhD, Deputy for Training, Research and Development, BKKBN
- Faishal, PB Centre, University of Brawijaya, Indonesia
- Henny Rosalinda, PB Centre, University of Brawijaya, Indonesia
- Deadline for receiving extended abstracts: 1 July, 2018
- Session Chair notify results: 15 July, 2018
- Full papers received: 10 Oct, 2018
- Conference: 8-9 November, 2018